Buy TextbooksWartburg College Bookstore textbooks.
Search By Course
Wartburg Collge students trust The Wartburg Store for new and used textbooks. At The Wartburg Store you'll get the exact textbooks selected by your instructors at the most competitive prices. Don't forget, you can buy online and pick up at the store for Fall Term!
Higher Education Opportunity Act Compliance Policy
Effective July, 2010
In accordance with provisions as stated by the Higher Education Opportunity Act (H.R. 4137-31) Wartburg College has adopted the following policy.
- This textbook policy related to the Higher Education Opportunity Act (H.R. 4137-31) will be posted on the Registrar's and the Bookstore's websites beginning July 1, 2010. A link from my.wartburg.edu, the college's course management system, and the Registrar's website will direct students to the Bookstore's site for textbook and other course materials.
- Accurate textbook and other course materials information for each course listed in Wartburg College's Course Schedule will be posted on the Bookstore website no later then two months prior to the start of each Term.
- Textbook information will include author, title, ISBN and edition. Retail pricing information will be included but may need to be updated as textbooks arrive in the Bookstore.
- Supply information and pricing will be posted to the maximum extent practicable.
- If materials are needed but not available in the Bookstore a statement will be included to "contact professor for additional requirements."
- An indication "to be determined" will be published if information is not available.
- Eighty percent (80%) of textbook and other course materials will be published by the target date to the maximum extent practicable.
- If course schedules are printed it will include the internet link information.